...

letter L letter E letter a IMG_5479_3 letter N letter E metal type letter R

Conjunction Junction

Author's Purpose

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tool #5

I previously had a Delicious account but will admit that I did not use it much. For this tool I signed up for a Diigo account and found a few websites to tag. These are both websites from presenters I saw at a recent technology conference. They are ones that teachers will find useful.

www.edutecher.net
www.lesliefisher.com

I see the usefulness with this tool in that teachers can tag websites and make getting to those easier for their students.

I learned about another tool- www.only2clicks.com that is similiar to tagging. It would be a tool that teachers could use much the same way, They have a "home" page were they add the websites they want their students to use. I see the potiental of teachers really liking the "friendliness" of only2clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment