...

letter L letter E letter a IMG_5479_3 letter N letter E metal type letter R

Conjunction Junction

Author's Purpose

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tool #9

I am getting so close to tool #11, yippee! I will admit that I was already familiar with many of these tools but reacquainting myself with them has been good.

I have used Skype before and as part of the CCP refocus the LA SIS will be taking part in Skype conversations with John this year. I recently heard someone give the following suggestion- email an author with a specific question and ask that author to skype with your class for 5 or 10 minutes to answer that question. For example, when begining the year, generating ideas is always an important lesson. Getting Patricia Polacco to share where she gets her ideas would be a great addition to the lesson. Might need to start emailing her now to set that up, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment